3d Ground Imaging Metal Detector” GROUND SCOPE
is a specialized device for detecting gold, treasures, metal, and caves underground to a maximum depth up to 14 meters, it operates with the radar imaging system and provides 2D and 3D data for the shape of the detected object underground, and measures the depth of the target.
This device is one of the best and latest imaging scanner devices in the world, most sophisticated and accurate in the results, it is not complicated and easy to use and does not need external support programs for analysis and imaging, Provides results directly on the device screen, in addition, it is offered at a very economical price to give the opportunity for everyone to buy it.
- Ground Scope works by very sophisticated smart detection technologies and software, It scans the ground layers to check and search for buried metal or caves through the radar sensor it sends the received values to the main unit, In order for the device, in turn, to process the data and display on the device screen with 2 and 3D view.
- Specialized to detects objectives underground, distinguishing between them through different colors and numerical values at the same time and showing the shape of the target underground as well.
- Determines the depth automatically of all scanned points and shows the depth value of each point directly on the screen.
The device’s general settings menu gives you control of the following:
- Screen Brightness Control: Gives you comfortable and convenient lighting with 5 different levels of illumination.
- Volume control: gives you precise and convenient volume control, with 5 different volume levels or silent modes as well.
- Language Control: Multilingual and gives you control over changing the language of your previously saved device to another language.
- For the first time globally in the detection and exploration devices exclusively at MWF Group, The device is supported with smart operating and detection systems, Smart interfaces, Power conservation system, Smart charging system, Multilanguage and remember device language, save settings, Smart control.
- The device is characterized by its small size and ease of use, and the dismantling and installation of the radar sensor unit.
- A control panel with anti-shock pressure buttons gives you quick control of the device and settings.
- Automatic Tuning System (ATS) Special invention and new, registered in favor of MWF GROUP, this system provides accurate results and is proven in all types of soils and terrain, because the system recognizes the soil automatically, grants the search process automatic tuning commensurate with the type of soil and properties of soil, With the abolition of any overlaps radiation resulting by the rocky and mountainous territory effect, which may affect a lot of other detectors, but this smart system, can sorting and analysis and provide the necessary levels which relate of frequency signal, voltage, and wavelength of the signal which gives results free of any errors.
Note: The device working by two detection and exploration systems:
Live Scan system
This system gives the user direct imaging of the ground layers to detect metal, caves and distinguish between them and monitor their location in real-time, and broadcast lives on the device screen immediately.
- This system scans soil layers to identify their contents and reads levels of electromagnetic fields and radiations to detect the locations of metal, treasures, and caves underground.
- A smart interface gives the user absolute clarity and integrated results about the targets and their locations in real-time.
- Accurate discrimination system between a target.
- Oscilloscope graphics system to determine the target size and the beginning and endpoints.
- Interactive sound indicators associated with graphic data.
Ground scan system
This system allows the user to perform a complete survey of the area to be detected and clarify the results of the scanning in real-time on the device screen and determine the value and identity of each point and detection the depth range at the same time, in addition to providing a 2&3 dimensional report of the detected target, with more than one view angle. System specifications
- This system detects and scans the ground layers through a points scanning method, to visualize the ground, clarify the shape and sizes of underground targets.
- No need to use the complicated analysis software and computer or other tablets, this device gives you immediate results on the device screen and in Real-time.
- Full control in the imaging scanning process
- Automatic scan mode
- Manual scan mode
- Control the dimensions and size of the scan through several options shown on the system screen.
- Measuring and imaging radar sensors with modern and sophisticated scientific techniques, specializing in the identification and detection of archaeological objects, buried targets, metal, and caves, with a distinction between them.
- Clarify the size and shape of the target and provide a 2D and 3D image report of the scanned area.
- Software is a very advanced technology level, gives the user easy and quick control of all device settings and systems.
- Ergonomic design and streamlined shape give you the power to search and navigate with lightweight and ease of use that has a major role in fast and uncomplicated results.
|1. Live Scan (Live photography in real-time(
2. Ground Scan ( 2D&3D Data )
|Measuring the intensity of the electromagnetic fields of the earth to detect anomaly targets in the soil like metal, treasures, and caves.
|MICROCONTROLLER & ARM 7
|Operating Search Frequency:
|Special and automatic frequency
|7.4 volts 3000 mAh
|Maximum of consumption 400 mA
|7 work hours ( maximum )
|TFT Color Monitor 5″ , 65536 Color, 48Mhz , CDMA GPU
|Specialized in detects:
|Gold, treasures, metal, and caves
|The maximum depth for large targets is 14 meters.
|1. Live Scan graphical data, sound, oscilloscope, and signal strength.
2. 2D and 3D imaging data showing the location and shape of the target and depth
|From -20° C to 60° C
|From -15° C to 40° C
|It can be stored and work in the degree rate of air humidity of level 90%.
|900 g Main Unit – 2 kg Composite with Sensors – 3.5 kg Full package with Carrying case
|28x21x3.5 cm, Main unit
|42x34x17 cm, Full package
- The main unit of the device (control and processing unit).
- Ground Radar Sensor Unit.
- Electric charger.
- Carrying case.
- Warranty card.
- User’s Guide.
- Tutorial DVD.